Contribute
Register

Not far from a perfect Hackintosh, needs some DSDT fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i should follow instructions for sandybridge ?

I ran multibeast again gollowed your power management guide. Selected patched powermanagement driver. Deleted nullcpupowermanagenent and selected ssdt for sandybridge from multibeast. Selected smbios for sandybridge. Rebooted and it showed battery stats but the about mac hangs to welcome screen. Previously this issue was not there. And wen i secondly rebooted the battery stats were not there.

I ran multibeast again gollowed your power management guide. Selected patched powermanagement driver. Deleted nullcpupowermanagenent and selected ssdt for sandybridge from multibeast. Selected smbios for sandybridge. Rebooted and it showed battery stats but the about mac hangs to welcome screen. Previously this issue was not there. And wen i secondly rebooted the battery stats were not there.

Your CPU is not Sandy Bridge. Read the guide carefully.

Power management has nothing to do with battery status.

Battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...de-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

Oh my god im confused ! Mine os not haswell im sure. Not sandy ! Then is it ivy ?

Sorry for pushing these dumb questions i suppose you are experienced with these kinda questions. :crazy::crazy:
Will update soon.

Yours is not Sandy, not Ivy, not Haswell. Yours is older than that. Read the guide carefully.

Yours is Arrandale. Note: http://ark.intel.com/products/52952/Intel-Core-i5-480M-Processor-3M-Cache-2_66-GHz

I deleted null CPU . installed appleintelpowermanagement using chameleon wizard enabled c states and p states. The laptop booted fine. And to check CPU speed step I installed Intel CPU monitor kext, the problem began after this reboot . I was getting kernel panic so I booted the installer deleted the intelcpumonitor kext. But still I can't boot getting kernel panics for power management related kexts.

I deleted null CPU . installed appleintelpowermanagement using chameleon wizard enabled c states and p states. The laptop booted fine. And to check CPU speed step I installed Intel CPU monitor kext, the problem began after this reboot . I was getting kernel panic so I booted the installer deleted the intelcpumonitor kext. But still I can't boot getting kernel panics for power management related kexts.

Boot verbose. Post quality photo of the entire screen.

I changed my mind. Did a fresh install of ML. forced EDID used multibeast to instal hardware sensor kexts. Now i can see my core temperatures. Got qe and ci working. What will be the next step in power manangement ? I found out macbook pro 6,1 is the best smbios for my laptop. Has problems in getting wireless and sound working but i think i cam fix them !
I hope only the needed kext and less garbage kexts is good for the hackintosh.
Is speedstep the next step which i should look after ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back