Contribute
Register

New Project: Remapping Keyboard- I want your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RehabMan,
Could you make the < key work with KeyRemap4MacBook ? I remapped my keyboard with ukulele, but this one key is absent.

bagnolet said:
Hey RehabMan,
Could you make the < key work with KeyRemap4MacBook ? I remapped my keyboard with ukulele, but this one key is absent.
I don't know which key you're talking about or what you want it to do. Pretty much you can map any key to any other using keyRemap4MacBook. You will need to read the instructions though.

RehabMan said:
bagnolet said:
Hey RehabMan,
I don't know which key you're talking about or what you want it to do. Pretty much you can map any key to any other using keyRemap4MacBook. You will need to read the instructions though.
I mean the key that is on the left of "W", i.e. between "shift" and "W"

Attachments

• keyboard.jpg
    keyboard.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 128
bagnolet said:
RehabMan said:
bagnolet said:
Hey RehabMan,
I mean the key that is on the left of "W", i.e. between "shift" and "W"
Er... Left of "W" is "Q". And "shift" is on a different row than "W"...
Me... confused...

Since you didn't see it on the picture, I zoom it for you.

Attachments

• keyboard.jpg
    keyboard.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back