Contribute
Register

Need help with multi beast settings! Almost there! HELP NEEDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello wonkey!!!

You helped me with my computer awhile back gonna be reformatting the hackintosh today!

gonna be moving up to Yosemite was wondering if those plists files etc will still work that you

gave me! Also are there any hurdles I should know about? Hope you have been well! :)

Hello wonkey!!!

You helped me with my computer awhile back gonna be reformatting the hackintosh today!

gonna be moving up to Yosemite was wondering if those plists files etc will still work that you

gave me! Also are there any hurdles I should know about? Hope you have been well! :)

I havent updated anything to Yosemite yet, except for an old mac mini. I hate the display with a vengeance. Even adjusting the usual brightness and contrast, it gives me major headaches. :|

Hey bud Yosemite has been a massive failure I cant get it installed but I cannot restart or shutdown my computer after. Any idea what this could be?

Also when I tried to reinstall mavericks it hangs at the apple logo screen before instal begins :banghead:

is there a new bios I could flash too wonkey? seems I cant even get mavericks to instal just sits at white apple logo...

is there a new bios I could flash too wonkey? seems I cant even get mavericks to instal just sits at white apple logo...

It might be the kernel path that needs amending if you are using your original config files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back