Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
wwdc-2023.jpeg

This time we're making it easier to guess. You have a 1 in 15 chance of being correct.

I'm going with Sonoma this time. The site located in Northern California wine country.

Take a guess from the official list posted by Parker Ortolani on Twitter.

Screen Shot 13.jpg

Last edited:
What does Sonoma mean ?

Sonoma is of Native American origin meaning “valley of the moon.” The name of beautiful Sonoma County in California, known for its vineyards and wineries, it’s said to derive from the Miwok and Pomo tribes. Conjuring up beautiful images of a full moon shining over the valley.

eKkiMrffUtpKwMfFakcfr3-1200-80.jpg

Last edited:
The next version of macOS is expected to be announced at Apple's WWDC (Worldwide Developer Conference) on June 5, 2023. If Apple sticks to the current format, it should be nicknamed after a place or region in California.

What will the next macOS be called?

10.9 Mavericks
10.10 Yosemite
10.11 El Capitan
10.12 Sierra
10.13 High Sierra
10.14 Mojave
10.15 Catalina
11.0 Big Sur
12.0 Monterey
13.0 Ventura
14.0 ???

Last edited:
Ha! I'm going with Skyline. Chili... :lol:

If they name it Sonoma and it supports Intel, we'll have to break out the Champagne or at least some red wine.
No Intel support and it will be a Mammoth disappointment !

If they name it Sonoma and it supports Intel, we'll have to break out the Champagne or at least some red wine.
No Intel support and it will be a Mammoth disappointment !
Is Intel support expected to be deprecated in this next version (14.0)? What do you guys believe?

Is Intel support expected to be deprecated in this next version ?
Possible but not expected. There's still no Apple Si Mac Pro for sale and it's not going to be shown at WWDC. At least according to all the leakers.

Last edited:
I'm predicting Mammoth :clap:

If Apple really wanted to throw everyone off, they could call it Pittsburg. Yes, there is a city called that in California.
They don't keep the h on the end like Pittsburgh PA.

Screen Shot 14.jpg

Back