Contribute
Register

My hackintosh is not recognized by app store after Yosemite upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having this issue on osx sierra . And i use wifi . Anyone has a solution ?

Hello,

Hope this can solve the problem.

Open the System Preferences app and go to the Network section. On the left-hand column in the Network section, select each of the items and remove it by clicking the minus sign on the bottom of the column.

Then, go to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration in your main hard drive and delete NetworkInterfaces.plist. Or alternatively, drag it to the desktop (as a backup, in case things go wrong).

By removing all of the Network items in System Preferences and deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist, you have effectively reset the network configuration for Mac OS X. Reboot (you may have to reconfigure your internet connection afterwards).

Hi all.
Just to say that solution solved my problem with el capitan.
thanks a lot.

I can't get into the App Store. I get this message, "An unexpected error occurred while signing in. Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." Apple support could not help me.

I tried the above trick from "sh4d0w31410" post #53 fix by "kurosagi" removing the NetworkInterfaces.plist. It seems to have worked! I am downloading my apps now. Thank you.

Last edited:
This happened to me. It turned out that my Ethernet was not configured to "en0"

I had to delete the network preferences, and reinstall the kext. Eventually it sorted itself out and I was able to connect.

Check the "About this Mac" "System Report" "Ethernet" for "en0"

This error doesn't seems to be related to a lack of en0 network, I do have one and still have the same error.

Screen%20Shot%202017-07-06%20at%201.47.40%20PM.jpg

Thanks a lot ! Works for me on Sierra OS using Multibeast, i just add the AppleIntelE1000e v3.3.3 kext.
:thumbup::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back