i5-3570K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. iBook
After upgrading to Yosemite, I tried to upgrade the iLife package but when ask my password says "device cannot be recognize contact help service" why is that?

+1

I also cannot download anything from the AppStore. I am able to update apps already on my hack, like iTunes, but trying to redownload already purchased apps is a no go with the error,

"Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance."

I see all of my previously purchased apps, but that error is preventing me from re-downloading them to use on Yosemite.

After upgrading to Yosemite, I tried to upgrade the iLife package but when ask my password says "device cannot be recognize contact help service" why is that?

This happened to me. It turned out that my Ethernet was not configured to "en0"

I had to delete the network preferences, and reinstall the kext. Eventually it sorted itself out and I was able to connect.

Check the "About this Mac" "System Report" "Ethernet" for "en0"

This happened to me. It turned out that my Ethernet was not configured to "en0"

I had to delete the network preferences, and reinstall the kext. Eventually it sorted itself out and I was able to connect.

Check the "About this Mac" "System Report" "Ethernet" for "en0"

Thank you!

Can you post how you did it? ah and also I don't have audio ALC898 from multibeast doesn't seem to work.

I got hit with this too - couldn't log into iCloud, couldn't download from AppStore. Like a previous poster said, the network interface is the root cause. I switched to an ethernet plugged into my first interface (en0) and all worked. My computer has 2 ethernet and a wifi, and I was using the wifi during install, when I should have been using "en0".

I also use a UD5H MB I had the same problem could not sign in to Apple store. here is what created my problem" When I loaded Multibeast I changed my Mac Pro from a Mac Pro 3 to a Mac Pro 6 I had to change this back. to access the Apple store. this worked for me. good luck.

Gord Hope

Like a previous poster said, the network interface is the root cause. I switched to an ethernet plugged into my first interface (en0) and all worked. My computer has 2 ethernet and a wifi, and I was using the wifi during install, when I should have been using "en0"
During the install I was using, still using, wi-fi so can you be more specific, that means installing being en0 in your router? and then switch to wifi will solve this problem?

Thanks ghope5 but I didn't change any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back