Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion on Avell Titanium B153

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking the tutorial Iboot + Multibeast, made by yours. So, i was asking if when i install the ios Snow Leopard 10.6 and got into Multibeast's menu, wich option i hve to mark, with DSDT or without.

Thanks !

Do you realize Snow Leopard has no support for Ivy Bridge CPUs?

You should be installing Mavericks...

Do you realize Snow Leopard has no support for Ivy Bridge CPUs?

You should be installing Mavericks...

Lots of minutes reading the hardware compability of multibeast snow leopard lost... hahaha

So, after the instalation of Snow Leopard 10.6.8 finishes, i have to upgrade for the Mountain Lion, wich only it have support for Ivy Bridge 3ª generation processors? But the entiring installation let me use the Ivy Bridge, with the Iboot Ivy Bidge 1.1.0, i thought it let me use this processor on Snow Leopard.

You've suggested me the driver pack mavericks, should i ignore the multibeast installation on snow leopard 10.6 ? And this tutorial (http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html) uses the chimera bootmanager, i thougth that mine was Iboot Ivy Bridge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another question, i'm using Windows 7 now, can i create two partitions with EaseUS Partition Manager, one for Windows files and another for Mac, leaving the mac's partition blank ? Or i have to format all my data and them use the partition manager of snow leopard system?

Man, really thanks for your patience, you're like an angel on earth

Alfradique

hahahahha, my ignorance, Mavericks is an operational system that Mountain Lion will run. Buut, i've downloaded Snow Leopard 10.6, i can just delete it and install directly the mavericks ? I don't know nothing about apple.... sorry

I've read some posts on google, and some people uses my graphic card Nvidia GeForce 640M on Imac. I think it is a Mac version, but should it be so many diferent from windows hardware version ? And i have more chance to run well geforce on Mavericks than Mountain Lion ? My interest is in using Apple Final Cut and Apple Logic.

Thanks

hahahahha, my ignorance, Mavericks is an operational system that Mountain Lion will run. Buut, i've downloaded Snow Leopard 10.6, i can just delete it and install directly the mavericks ? I don't know nothing about apple.... sorry

You cannot download Snow Leopard. It was sold only on DVD.

As far as Mavericks, you can download it if you have access to a Mac. Refer to this general guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html.

I've read some posts on google, and some people uses my graphic card Nvidia GeForce 640M on Imac. I think it is a Mac version, but should it be so many diferent from windows hardware version ? And i have more chance to run well geforce on Mavericks than Mountain Lion ? My interest is in using Apple Final Cut and Apple Logic.

If it is dedicated, you can probably get it to work. I'm not aware of the details... you'll have to do some research there.

Alfradique
Eu também tenho um notebook Avell, gostaria de saber se você conseguiu fazer a instalação, se sim, rodou certinho?

Obrigado pela atenção.

I also have a notebook Avell, I wonder if you could do the installation, if so, rolled just right?

Thank you for your attention.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back