Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion on Avell Titanium B153

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all Ivy CPUs have Intel HD Graphics integrated. But the OEM doesn't have to hook it up. It is possible to build a system that has dedicated discrete graphics, but most laptops use some sort of switching (for nvidia, Optimus) to conserve battery life.

To determine what you have, run 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal. Post output here.

I can afirm to you, the processor is Ivy Bridge and have an independent GPU ! hahaha
But in my BIOS, i don't have the option to change the GPUs. I've read some thing about unlocking Insyde H20 Bios. It has something linked to my changing problems ?

I can afirm to you, the processor is Ivy Bridge and have an independent GPU ! hahaha
But in my BIOS, i don't have the option to change the GPUs. I've read some thing about unlocking Insyde H20 Bios. It has something linked to my changing problems ?

You don't need an unlocked BIOS. But you do need to know what you have. Run 'lspci -nn' in Linux to find out...

Thanks for your attention RehabMan !!!

Hey rehab man, can you tell me if on Iboot + Multibeast installation the DSDT is running ? Because i've read that DSDT give some interesting features and i would like to use them and on multibeast i have the option With DSDT and Without DSDT.

Thanks,

Alfradique

Hey rehab man, can you tell me if on Iboot + Multibeast installation the DSDT is running ? Because i've read that DSDT give some interesting features and i would like to use them and on multibeast i have the option With DSDT and Without DSDT.

Thanks,

Alfradique

I'm don't understand the question. iBoot is not used with Mountain Lion.

I was looking the tutorial Iboot + Multibeast, made by yours. So, i was asking if when i install the ios Snow Leopard 10.6 and got into Multibeast's menu, wich option i hve to mark, with DSDT or without.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back