Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried five different serials generated in both Champlist and Chameleon Wizard, neither seem to make any difference for me. Boo.

For what its worth, I did upgrade my iPhone to iOS 5 and enabled iCloud on that before I installed 10.7.2 - but I didnt try changing my serial until I got the "This Apple ID is valid but is not an iCloud account." error.

Re: lion 7.1.2

You should rename post to Lion 7.2.
Anyway, I decided to be stubborn and do the regular update instead of the combo, good thing i did a HD clone beforehand.1 problem though I'm going to have to pull out my old Snow Leopard DVD and iBoot becuse rBoot wont boot Lion or the Installer even in safemode.

Updated to 10.7.2 on my Hack via combo. Rebooted and works without issues. No KPs so far.

I've got a problem. GTX570 - Tried redoing the old patch to get it to work, and when rebuilding cache I get this:

The ssytem extension "/system/library/extensions/NVDAGF100Hal.kext" was improperly installed and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the products vendor for an update.

Any ideas?

Edit: tried rebuilding after a reboot and got a KP. Now, it won't boot without safe mode.
Edit 2: Now safe mode won't work either.
Help!

Just updated on my GA-Z68XP-UD3 ... HDA Rollback before restart and we're golden.

Chris

I too suffered from the iCloud not being eligible. It took a few tries but I managed to generate a new serial and it's working a treat now.

I keep kernel panicking during the update, both combo and through the software updater. I'm not using voodoo hda and everything is user dsdt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back