Contribute
Register

Loading bar won't move. PCI configuration begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gpu is a GTX 980. Their are only 4 hdmi slots on it. I am only using one of them.

GTX 980 only have HDMI??

Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 11.45.53 am.png

Try booting with "dart=0 cpus=1 PCIRootUID=1 npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 -v -f GraphcisEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No"

Well at least I thought it did by looking at it. I haven't removed most of the caps so I wouldn't know. Anyway this is what those flags did.... Unfortunately it still got stuck at the same place

35.102410: ATHR: unknown locale: 21
bpfAttach len 64 dlt 12

I have heard some things about removing some sticks of ram.. What is this for? Should I do it? I currently have 2x8gb sticks... should I change that?

Well at least I thought it did by looking at it. I haven't removed most of the caps so I wouldn't know. Anyway this is what those flags did.... Unfortunately it still got stuck at the same place

35.102410: ATHR: unknown locale: 21
bpfAttach len 64 dlt 12

I have heard some things about removing some sticks of ram.. What is this for? Should I do it? I currently have 2x8gb sticks... should I change that?

If you are facing RAM related issues then you have remove the RAM. That is not required now.

Do you have any WiFi or BT device on this system or integrated with Motherboard?

If it is PCI device remove it. If it onboard then disable it on BIOS.

Undid the wireless card. And switched the HDMI cable for a different one... I dont think it changed anything.

It did this
https://app.box.com/s/gnxlklhu35uax8d1m27li913o5qrpho5

I do have two bluetooth things in my device
1. A sensor bar
2. My keyboard and mouse
Both of those are usb

What should I do?

After this is all done how will I get wireless working?

After this is all done how will I get wireless working?

Are you using a separate WiFi device or it is integrated with motherboard??

Can you please unplug the Windows HDD and post a photo. The screen is full of NTFS warnings.

The next part of your booting is GUI. But i don't know why it not moving ahead with GUI as we have disabled all the Graphics injections and native drivers though flags.

I have a separate PCI wireless card. The motherboard has ethernet built in.

What do you mean unplug the windows HDD? I dont have any sata to usb connectors.

I have a separate PCI wireless card. The motherboard has ethernet built in.

What do you mean unplug the windows HDD? I dont have any sata to usb connectors.

Unplug the Windows Installed HDD. Boot only with one HDD where you want to install the OS X.

Do have any other graphics card with you??

I saw one thread with almost same as your configuration, he also faced the same issue with GTX 980. Check the caution section on this thread : http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...s-intel-core-i7-5820k-evga-gtx980-sc-4gb.html

He he he... No. Definitely do not.... Do you think we might be able to weasle our way through it? How about the cpu's integrated graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back