Contribute
Register

Lion Users, How Do You Scroll?

Lion Users, How Do You Scroll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New way on trackpad and mouse. Had to get used to it but feels better. Although, now I am considering spending $75 on a trackpad for my Hackintosh. You win this round Apple.

I use the old way with my Track Pad and Hackintosh strictly because of the up and down motion. I would prefer that side swiping of things like desktops and web pages be "natural" however.

Basically, "unnatural" Y and "natural" X scrolling would be IDEAL!!

Old Way with Magic Mouse.

I guess I am just a rebel. I scroll the way it is GOOD FOR ME, not what Apple tells me is good for me. It's really quite a pointless question.

HarryCJ said:

How do you take screenshots like this one? With shadow behind the window? :ugeek:
(BTW, your trackpad needs new batteries :p )

User Captur. It is awesome and can do full screen. selection screen, windows, and multi cpature. Free Too

I use the new way. Took me a few weeks to get used to it, but once it did I find it quite, well, natural, funny how habits are easily changed.

hillerstorm said:
I thought I would hate the new way, but it grew on me :) and now I even switched the scroll on my Windows computer at work :p

Pray tell, how did you switch your Windows computer? I'd love to use the new way, but don't want to have to do it differently depending on whether I'm at the office or the house.

Thanks,
John

I really like the "new" way, and it took me about an hour to get used to.

It helped me to think of it as a pulley system: by "pulling" the scroll wheel up/backwards, you're "pulling" the screen up. When "pushing" the scroll wheel down/forward, you're "pushing" the screen up.

If I had a trackpad it would probably make even more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back