Register

Lion Users, How Do You Scroll?

Lion Users, How Do You Scroll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the old way, because I started getting confused when I use Windows at work

old way with mouse

At first I thought OMG, thats stupid! But I've gotten used to it now, and the natural way I've been using for a month or so and I have to admit it's quite weird that we used the unnatural way.
Amazing that after almost a week I barely made any mistakes.
But this weekend I was forced to work on a windoze machine which I have for navigation on my ship, so I was again confused, and now I'm confused on my Mac again.

I thought I would hate the new way, but it grew on me :) and now I even switched the scroll on my Windows computer at work :p

It's difficult to use a Win machine all day at work and then remember it doesn't have to be that difficult to use a computer once I get home. I still find myself yelling at my work computer for being stupid (I've been spoiled by my Hack). I tried, perhaps I'll try again, but I just had to revert to the old. Ironic as it is, I have no issues using my iPhone when scrolling, but using my trackpad which is "disconnected" from the screen I'm looking at, I just can't do it. Perhaps if my monitor was a touchscreen... :think:

For me, i use new way on real mac devices, such as macbook.
but on customac, i prefer old fashioned way, it's just feel strange if not using real mac, but still fun indeed. hihihih :mrgreen:

New way trackpad (MacBook), old way mouse (Hackintosh and all Mac Pros..)

old way using magic mouse

New way, but would prefer old way. Need to figure out how to get the setup to show up for my USB mouse in Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back