Contribute
Register

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been through that threads on that page, but I don't know what you're citing explicitely at this point..

The Clover guide has instructions for installing Clover to your HDD.

Setting up your EFI partition on the HDD is the same as what you do for the "CLOVER EFI" partition on USB, except for the items mentioned in the guide.

To directly answer your question "How do I add the EFI drivers, config.plist and my customized DDST?", you can copy them with Finder.

If you need analysis, post your EFI/Clover folder.

The Clover guide has instructions for installing Clover to your HDD.

Setting up your EFI partition on the HDD is the same as what you do for the "CLOVER EFI" partition on USB, except for the items mentioned in the guide.

To directly answer your question "How do I add the EFI drivers, config.plist and my customized DDST?", you can copy them with Finder.

If you need analysis, post your EFI/Clover folder.

I appreciate your support, I've attached the EFI/Clover folder from the USB installer I created.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point..

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 127
I appreciate your support, I've attached the EFI/Clover folder from the USB installer I created.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point..

I thought you said your issue was with booting via the EFI partition on your HDD. If that is the case, why provide the EFI from USB?

Post the EFI/Clover folder from your HDD EFI partition.

Also, you have not filled out your profile/signature as requested in the guide.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

My apologies for the miscommunication, I've also updated my profile as requested.
Upon following the guide, I don't see any additional partitions being created as part of the install process. Only the Windows and OSX partitions exist right now.

Edit: Sorry there is also the "Recovery Partition". I don't see an EFI partition though.

My issue is that without the USB I cannot boot into the OSX partition.

My apologies for the miscommunication, I've also updated my profile as requested.
Upon following the guide, I don't see any additional partitions being created as part of the install process. Only the Windows and OSX partitions exist right now.

Edit: Sorry there is also the "Recovery Partition". I don't see an EFI partition though.

My issue is that without the USB I cannot boot into the OSX partition.

Read the FAQ regarding mounting of EFI partition: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Kyron,

I'm having some issues with my Flex 3. I've successfully booted into Yosemite, but I can't get my keyboard or trackpad to work. Did you encounter this problem?
Thanks for your time.

I've installed your Voodoo PS2 Controller kext, daemon, and daemon launcher .plist file, as well as the plist for synaptics, but still have nothing.

I know for certain that the keyboard and trackpad are PS2, so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Is there another PS2 Kext I need to install (seeing as you used "kexts" plural)?

Thank you again for your time.

I've installed your Voodoo PS2 Controller kext, daemon, and daemon launcher .plist file, as well as the plist for synaptics, but still have nothing.

I know for certain that the keyboard and trackpad are PS2, so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Is there another PS2 Kext I need to install (seeing as you used "kexts" plural)?

Thank you again for your time.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back