Contribute
Register

Lenovo Flex 2 14 Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hint where i can find working nvram ?

Usb solution didn’t helped.
Pached dsdt with
7-series/8-series USB"
bootlist -gux_defer_usb2
installed GenericUSBXCHI.kext
from your bitbucket
result usb ports not working anymore, removed generic kext usb's working again wakeup
remains

Any hint where i can find working nvram ?

I believe on Yosemite the only working solution is with Clover.

Usb solution didn’t helped.
Pached dsdt with
7-series/8-series USB"
bootlist -gux_defer_usb2
installed GenericUSBXCHI.kext
from your bitbucket
result usb ports not working anymore, removed generic kext usb's working again wakeup
remains

Post ioreg with GenericUSBXHCI installed...

I did read also that Clover is able manage the nvram personally... but it's Yosemite question, is there same question with Mavericks ? if yes, is there anykind of solution under the Mavericks at least set manually somewhat mid value adjusted after reboot ? plist modification , etc....

By the way qood question ask from man who is also moderator, in which section of forum is good idea post hardware modification guide ? Laptops compability ? any other section ? i did "downgrade" for my laptop, as replaced M.2 aka NGFF wireless card for normal half mini pcie wireless card, which is twice bigger... Used for that special adapter, only one on the market today. Also necessary was replace normal ssd for msata ssd, for adapting diskdrive only 1 adapter version is suitable.... Took the pics during the installation, so i can make anykind small guide, "how i came thru that"... maybe helps other people resolve them up/downgrades.

Attachments

• ioreg_gen_usb.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
I did read also that Clover is able manage the nvram personally... but it's Yosemite question, is there same question with Mavericks ? if yes, is there anykind of solution under the Mavericks at least set manually somewhat mid value adjusted after reboot ? plist modification , etc....

There are various utilities that can set brightness. If you're running Mavericks, though, then NVRAM on Chameleon/Chimera can be made to work.

By the way qood question ask from man who is also moderator, in which section of forum is good idea post hardware modification guide ? Laptops compability ? any other section ? i did "downgrade" for my laptop, as replaced M.2 aka NGFF wireless card for normal half mini pcie wireless card, which is twice bigger... Used for that special adapter, only one on the market today. Also necessary was replace normal ssd for msata ssd, for adapting diskdrive only 1 adapter version is suitable.... Took the pics during the installation, so i can make anykind small guide, "how i came thru that"... maybe helps other people resolve them up/downgrades.

Depends on the hardware you're modifying. For laptop mods, this forum probably makes the most sense.

Help appreciated how to set up nvram work correct under the Mavericks, guide available ? Okay, maybe tomorrow or closest days i will write the guide how i did the modification, will open new thread.

Help appreciated how to set up nvram work correct under the Mavericks, guide available ? Okay, maybe tomorrow or closest days i will write the guide how i did the modification, will open new thread.

NVRAM works with FileNVRAM module from Chameleon Wizard.

Nvram module was already early installed...
with or without nvram module, not big difference.. anyway after reboot full brightness

Nvram module was already early installed...
with or without nvram module, not big difference.. anyway after reboot full brightness

What version of OS X?

Last Mavericks version 10.9.5
Updated also signature

Last Mavericks version 10.9.5
Updated also signature

Download patchmatic: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-MaciASL-patchmatic.
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -Rf ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back