Contribute
Register

Installing Mavericks on Toshiba P50-A-14G

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I should delete VoodooBattery kext, isn't it? (And restore AppleACPIPlatform from backup).

So I should delete VoodooBattery kext, isn't it?

Too late for that. The problem is not that kext, it is the rollback of AppleACPIPlatform that will give you problems. If you don't have a backup, you'll need to re-install.

I think I have a backup... I'll restore it, and then I'll post you the new output.

EDIT: This is the new output...

12 2 0xffffff7f81c1c000 0x5c000 0x5c000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (1.3.6) <11 10 7 6 5 4 3>

Nothing has changed, isn't it?

P.D.: I'll reinstall OS X, install linux and extract a new DSDT. Then I'll wait for your orders, sir :D

P.D.: It is possible that using UEFI-based bootloaders (e.g. Clover) some of the bugs will disappear?

EDIT 2: I have been trying something new. I have installed OS X in the laptop using the Clover method. I haven't needed to patch the kernel, and there are lesser bugs (the laggy mouse bug disappeared). However, I think I'll stop (at least for a while) trying to get mavericks working on my laptop, because it doesn't look as stable as it looks in my desktop computer. Thanks for everything, and sorry. If I find something new, I'll notice you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back