Contribute
Register

IMPORTANT! 10.11.1 update requires Clover v3292 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.3 KB · Views: 217
  • clover_conf_gui.png
    clover_conf_gui.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 154
The config.list does have /GUI/Scan/Entries=true, see the attached config.plist and screenshot of Clover Configurator.

Are you running the updater/installer from Yosemite?

If so, what do you see in your Clover boot menu when it restarts?

Make sure you scroll (left/right) if you have many boot entries... Since you have legacy scanning on, chances are you're seeing many boot entries, so the one you want may be off screen.

If it doesn't work, use a USB.

Are you running the updater/installer from Yosemite?

If so, what do you see in your Clover boot menu when it restarts?

Make sure you scroll (left/right) if you have many boot entries... Since you have legacy scanning on, chances are you're seeing many boot entries, so the one you want may be off screen.

If it doesn't work, use a USB.

I ran USB installer with 10.11 and tried 10.11.1 update with either AppStore or downloaded osxupd10.11.1.dmg file. With 10.11.1 update Clover boot menu always only has two options: boot from HDD or boor recovery when being restarted.

Should I turn off legacy scanning?

I ran USB installer with 10.11 and tried 10.11.1 update with either AppStore or downloaded osxupd10.11.1.dmg file. With 10.11.1 update Clover boot menu always only has two options: boot from HDD or boor recovery when being restarted.

Sounds like you already applied the 10.11 update.

My comments were regarding updating from Yosemite to 10.11.

10.11.1 is a normal update...

Sounds like you already applied the 10.11 update.

My comments were regarding updating from Yosemite to 10.11.

10.11.1 is a normal update...

My problem with 10.11.1 update is that App Store keeps on asking to restart, yet the update is not installed, the build number is still 10.11 (15A284).

My problem with 10.11.1 update is that App Store keeps on asking to restart, yet the update is not installed, the build number is still 10.11 (15A284).

I had that problem as well, Here how I fixed it.

Go to /Library/Updates/ and look in the folder that has FirmwareUdate.pkg and OSXUPD10.11.1....pkg
Make sure you install FirmwareUpdate.pkg first before you install OSXUPD10.11.1.....pkg

Good luck,

I had that problem as well, Here how I fixed it.

Go to /Library/Updates/ and look in the folder that has FirmwareUdate.pkg and OSXUPD10.11.1....pkg
Make sure you install FirmwareUpdate.pkg first before you install OSXUPD10.11.1.....pkg

Good luck,

That's it. Finally got it updated with your method. Thanks a lot

I updated to 10.11.1 from 10.11 and now when i select boot OS X (in verbose mode) all i get is a row of pluses like this:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
_

and it hangs there, no error messages or anything. Happens both from the clover on the hdd and from usb with clover 3320.

I updated to 10.11.1 from 10.11 and now when i select boot OS X (in verbose mode) all i get is a row of pluses like this:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
_

and it hangs there, no error messages or anything. Happens both from the clover on the hdd and from usb with clover 3320.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back