Contribute
Register

HP DV6-6xxx DV7-6xxx Mountain Lion 10.8.1 (DV7-6180sl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Simone, I tried the files you passed me at the time...

Battery and Audio are still not working.
I have some errors at boot:

Feb 8 17:57:23 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController - library kext com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily not found.
Feb 8 17:57:23 localhost kernel[0]: Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController - failed to resolve library dependencies.
Feb 8 17:57:23 localhost kernel[0]: Kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController failed to load (0xdc00800e).
Feb 8 17:57:23 localhost kernel[0]: Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController (error 0xdc00800e).
Feb 8 17:57:23 localhost kernel[0]: Couldn't alloc class "AppleHDAController"

I have a single IOGraphicsFaimly.kext in S/L/E but I think there might be something wrong with it, like it has no Info.plist file inside as if it is an orphan plugin that should be somewhere else...
Since we have the exact same pc would it be a problem for you to zip the whole System/Library/Extensions folder and Extra/Extensions folder you're currently and load'em somewhere so I can compare and check what's wrong in my install?
Thanks in advance.

(If you prefer we can swith to Italian in a private conversation my email is gio.on.the.mic at gmail)

Hello
i am a newbie and this is the first time that i am trying to install mountain lion 10.8.2 on my hp dv6 created the usb stick with uni beast after booting when i press enter on the drive i have created in uni beast apple logo appears and then it says you need to restart the computer:banghead: press power button .....please help as i really wanna get it ......
thanks in advance .........:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks m8 for reply i managed to install ML but only my bluetooth and ethernet is working
nothing else :crazy:and dont know what options to choose in multibeast:banghead: please please shed some light as to what i should do and cant even boot without usb and flag cpus=1 ......

Hi,Sim

HP Spectre xt
hm77
I5
HD4000
32gbmsata 500gb hard disk
My internal hard disk not being recognised by disk utility
do I have mod insydeh20 bios
Pls help me solve this problems urgently

Thanks in advance

Anyone knows how to activate 6770m on her notebook and switch between ati and intel?
Sorry for my bad knowledge of english

I am an owner of a dv6-6152sl

Do you share everything i need to build my own Mountain Lion (i need your kext-files, dsdt and ssdt and everything else a files....

How in the screen can be controlled by Samsung VGA Intel HD 3000
Is there a video explanation of this topic

Sorry, but I am a beginner in the land of MAC OS X

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back