Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the installation again.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 68
  • Resources.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 78
Here is your config.plist with a new KextToPatch entry, it should fix the volume slider sync issue.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 91
Here is your config.plist with a new KextToPatch entry, it should fix the volume slider sync issue.

Thanks @wern! I'd been having the same issue with my ProBook 450 G4 and the patch in the attached config.plist fixed the problem. Now the volume sliders are synced AND the volume level is restored to the previous level after reboot. Now if I could only figure out why my screen brightness isn't saved across a reboot (and yes, I have the Clover RC scripts installed and NVRAM is working :)), but that is off topic for this thread.

Thanks @wern! I'd been having the same issue with my ProBook 450 G4 and the patch in the attached config.plist fixed the problem. Now the volume sliders are synced AND the volume level is restored to the previous level after reboot.

Will add this patch to the repo.

Now if I could only figure out why my screen brightness isn't saved across a reboot (and yes, I have the Clover RC scripts installed and NVRAM is working :)), but that is off topic for this thread.

Open a separate thread.

Beautiful, it really solved the problem of the volume slider synchronization.

There is a new problem that will not switch to the headset after sleep wake-up.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 74
  • Resources.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 72
There is a new problem that will not switch to the headset after sleep wake-up.

unplug/replug?

Note: This thread is marked solved, and this new query is off-topic anyway.

Unplug or connect with the built-in audio
It is normal before sleep.

Do I need to reopen a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back