How To install and boot flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright i got the thing running it went to reboot to finish and this happened

Attachments

• IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 68
Question do i have to boot evertytime with the bootflags?

Have you completed the post installation tasks??

Disable VT-D In BIOS so you can remove the flag "dart=0"
Download and Install NVIDIA WEB DRIVER, so you will get full functionalities of the Graphics Card. Then set the flag "nvda_drv=1" as your permanent boot flag and remove the flags "GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1.

Are you using any of the AUDIO Device through your USB Port??
No i do not but i do have alot of speakers around my room connecting to a audio hub that splits it but ive unplugged that and installed it on my tv setup with my other monitor

Have you completed the post installation tasks??

Disable VT-D In BIOS so you can remove the flag "dart=0"
Download and Install NVIDIA WEB DRIVER, so you will get full functionalities of the Graphics Card. Then set the flag "nvda_drv=1" as your permanent boot flag and remove the flags "GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=1.
I have completed the installation tasks but i could not find VT-D in my bios unless i forgot if i disabled that

I have completed the installation tasks but i could not find VT-D in my bios unless i forgot if i disabled that

Try to boot without "dart=0". If it is booting normally then you dont want to add this flag.

Try to boot without "dart=0". If it is booting normally then you dont want to add this flag.
Alrighty ill try that after im done installing a new hard drive in my friends laptop and putting his os on there idk why he wants chrome os but im off topic *brainfart

alright i went to boot up macos and this is the message i get

Boot with the same flags which are used for Installation.

Still you are booting from USB or directly from HDD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back