Contribute
Register
Hi guys, i had a perfect working iMessage, today i decided to update Clover and i cannot use iMessage nor the App Store anymore

Reverting to the old backup does not seem to work either, any idea?

Check your values. Make sure that they're the same on every boot. Make sure you installed clover to the correct location.

Check your values. Make sure that they're the same on every boot. Make sure you installed clover to the correct location.

Everything seems to be fine, the weird thing is that i just noticed iMessage is working, but the App Store is not

Everything seems to be fine, the weird thing is that i just noticed iMessage is working, but the App Store is not

App Store could be down. Look on apples service status in your location.

App Store could be down. Look on apples service status in your location.
No problem with the App store, it is up, i even downloaded a few updates an hour ago

Could it be because i had to boot with a USB stick without the correct config.plist?

No problem with the App store, it is up, i even downloaded a few updates an hour ago

Could it be because i had to boot with a USB stick without the correct config.plist?

You need to install clover to ESP. Then copy your working EFI from the Pen drive to EFI partition. On OS X boot drive. For that create a new thread it's of-topic.

You need to install clover to ESP. Then copy your working EFI from the Pen drive to EFI partition. On OS X boot drive. For that create a new thread it's of-topic.
I have Clover on the drive, i just had to boot from USB because latest Clover update seems to break my boot

I have Clover on the drive, i just had to boot from USB because latest Clover update seems to break my boot

Copy your Config.plist from pen drive to the OS X boot drive EFI partition. Recommend just copying your EFI.

Copy your Config.plist from pen drive to the OS X boot drive EFI partition. Recommend just copying your EFI.
Again, i am booting from drive now, i just can't use the app store

Again, i am booting from drive now, i just can't use the app store

Compare the Woking Config.plist with the one which doesn't work with App Store. Another thing is make sure your Ethernet BSD name is set to en0 not en1.

Compare the Woking Config.plist with the one which doesn't work with App Store. Another thing is make sure your Ethernet BSD name is set to en0 not en1.
They are exactly the same, i copied a backup of the full working version

Here it is

Attachments

• config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 230
Back