Higher Temps after upgrade to 10.8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sory i dont know how to do that. i am not good with it... sorry :((

There, I did the changes for you. Let me know if this helped

Attachments

• DSDT_AsusSabertooth_X58_10.8.5.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 91
Thanks very much petroffka!! I will try it a little later and give you some feedback!!

Thanks!

Hello from me too,

had the same issues with my X58 mainboard:GA X58 UD4P (relatively similar board) and those DSDT edits fixed it for me. I'm attaching the DSDT (with board name and Bios version with the edits applied, for anyone wanting this.

Cheers.

OMG thank you!! This issue has been driving me crazy for a week! Than you so much for uploading this DSDT. It is the same mobo as I have and works perfectly. Temps back down to 40 from 48. I may try to look at edited my own DSDT but this was sure easy!

I couldnt solve the problem with the kernel cache. I will wait for 10.9. thanks anyway!

hey there. i have the x58a-ud5 rev 2.0 mainboard. are the dsdt edits the same like for the x58a-ud3r mainboard from the first post?

thanks for your help.

hey there. i have the x58a-ud5 rev 2.0 mainboard. are the dsdt edits the same like for the x58a-ud3r mainboard from the first post?

thanks for your help.

Yes

Higher Temps 10.9.5

Hi there. I've read all the posts and tried to edit my DSDT so many times.... no luck:sick: Now please if someone could help me I'll be very grateful, really. Attached there are my DSDT (downloaded from this forum), and the IOREG copy. My mono is a Gigabyte X58A-UD7 rev 1 and Bios is F6. I've tried to force AppleLPC kext to load with LegacyLPC kext and now the extension loads but temps are still high :(
Thank you for reading this post.

Attachments

• DSDT-GA-X58A-UD7-F6.aml.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IOREG.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back