Not open for further replies.
Re: HDMI Audio on Intel Sandy Bridge HD 3000 [TESTING]

I got it! I'll be sharing the solution very soon! :D

Re: HDMI Audio on Intel Sandy Bridge HD 3000 [TESTING]

tonymacx86 said:
I got it! I'll be sharing the solution very soon! :D

Excellent job Tony! :clap: :headbang:

Tony, when you done please post some pictures in working. :cool:
Thanks! I mean from the hole CustoMac Mini.

So this isn't possible on a laptop? Will it be?

And if so, we currently have to use voodoohda for our speakers, so how would we enable having both working at once?

blueking said:
So this isn't possible on a laptop? Will it be?

And if so, we currently have to use voodoohda for our speakers, so how would we enable having both working at once?

I don't think that's possible- it would be one or the other if you're using AppleHDA. You can't use both. But test the different Voodoo versions- and you can even hack around in the info.plist to enable multiple audio connections- and possibly hdmi audio. I had no luck with Voodoo however with the HD 3000 audio.

Then is there a way for us to use IDT audio with applehda so we can use hdmi as well?

blueking said:
Then is there a way for us to use IDT audio with applehda so we can use hdmi as well?

Um- probably not- since it's not supported- I guess you'd have to go with VoodooHDA. Check the OP for links to Project OSX where they have lots of info about optimizing with VoodooHDA.

Im having trouble with the guide. I get to dsdt and edit it and when i try to compile it gives me the following error
/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl 5307: Store (Package (0x04)
Error 4047 - Initializer list longer than declared package length ^

ASL Input: /Users/admin/Library/Application Support/EvOSoftware/DSDT/DSDTFiles/dsdt.dsl - 5944 lines, 194875 bytes, 2119 keywords
Compilation complete. 1 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 25 Optimizations

what am I doing wrong? The other thing is my dsdt doesnt have the same lines as yours so i copied and pasted the whole section from the h67 dsdt you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back