Contribute
Register

Hacintosh compatibility with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP4-TH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just viewing the BIOS settings of your notice that you have the overclocking settings of CPU and memory.

I have a version of the F9
And the settings of CPU and memory are closed

What is this?

Here's what I got for a downgrade on F10b F9

http://yadi.sk/d/-9cmRz2-6AehE

I just made a hackintosh can someone please tell me what bios i should be using?

I just made a hackintosh can someone please tell me what bios i should be using?
You might want to create your own thread and explain what you've done so far...

I am using the GA-Z77X-UP4-TH on the latest bios with no problems, everything works great.

me podrias decir que Iboot utilizaste y que multibeast¿?¿?¿?
yo tengo con una placa de video amd radeon 7900
Un Abrazo!!

Resurrect this thread as my first ever post.

I have built a machine using a Z77X-UP4 TH and am having issues. I have built a few hackintosh machines succesfully, so I am extremely stumped.

Running an Intel i5-3470 and I was using an MSI GeForce 610 but switched to an EVGA GeForce 8400 since it seems to have less compatibility issues. I have 2 unibeast drives, one with 10.8 and the other with 10.8.2, and with BOTH I get the unibeast start screen, grey screen w apple and spinner, then it goes blank and the monitor shuts off. The machine remains on though. I have HD2500 so I have to use the card. I first followed Kongzilla's BIOS recommendation, then the above quoted. BOTH were failures. Also, keep in mind that I have tried the 610, before I put the 8400 in, AND I've tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes with both cards.

Any advice?? I'm stumped!! I got rhis processor for $40 off CL, and I don't wanna spend the money for an i-series with HD3000 or HD4000 because I've built a few machines and am a little over-budget.

Any help would be appreciated.

Setup:

GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Intel i5-3470
16GB DDR3-1333 RAM (ADATA)
OCZ Agility 3 SSD
EVGA Geforce 8400 (w/ access to an MSI GeForce 610 if needed. and would be preferred over the older 8400 card actually)

Thanks everyone,
- Jackson

P.S. - Thanks to everyone who posts here. I've been using this site to build hackintosh's for a while now and have several binders of y'all's posts that I use for reference. This is my first brick wall, and I have faith one, or a few of y'all will have had a similar experience and hopefully an answer.:)

Thanks Freddy, followed & all USB3 ports working!!!!

me podrias decir que Iboot utilizaste y que multibeast¿?¿?¿?
yo tengo con una placa de video amd radeon 7900
Un Abrazo!!

Unibeast 2.0.2
Multibeast 5.4.3
BIOS F9
Tengo una HD5870 y todo funcionando

Suerte

Those settings do not work for me at all. I get hung up with the video card it seems and then get the spinning wheel complete with a circle with a line through it for the video card. Does anyone have a legit build of a Z77-UP4-TB?? I have tried everything in every forum I could find to get my GTX670 to work with this board (along with a 3770k i7) and have spent the past two nights until 6AM hitting the restart button on my g5 case. Needless to say, I'm ready to just turn this into a windows machine and be done with it.... any help would be greatly appreciated!

streicham16, I feel your pain. A year ago I was in the same position. I'm not tech oriented but am still operating smoothly on my GA-Z77-UP4 TH with a 3770K and a 650ti built a year ago using these instructions for the video and these for the bios, etc. I was never able to get USB3 speed from the motherboard's ports though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back