Register

[GUIDE][in progress] Lenovo g580 20150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone..
I want to ask about my lenovo g580 20150
How can i change the wifi?from AR9485.?
How can i make my usb 3.0 works.?
And i have problem kernel panic after installing custom dsdt using multibeast,.
I'm sorry because this is my first time with hackintosh..tq

Hello everyone..

How can i change the wifi?from AR9485.?

in order to change wifi card, U need to remove whitelist from bios OR add ur card info to the whitelist OR get a lenovo certified WIFI card.

Hello everyone..
How can i make my usb 3.0 works.?
There are some DSDT patches available to make USB3.0 work, i didnt found any DSDT patches to make USB3.0 work along with USB2.0. Some may cause sleep issues. So i decided to run my USB3.0 as USB2.0 only. Dont take my word on it, try it by yourself. maybe you can find a way to make USB3.0 work along with USB2.0.

Hello everyone..
And i have problem kernel panic after installing custom dsdt using multibeast,.
Where did you get custom DSDT? and what are you trying to achieve with DSDT?

Oo,.ok tq for the answer,. one more can u teach me how to run command on console? because i have problem with boot,. need to boot using -f, .tq,.

How can i use my external monitor? My monitor cannot detect my hackintosh,.

Hi everyone,
thanks for this great job
i have lenovo G580 20157
i flow this GUIDE to install ML 10.8.4

I have problem with sound it come out from headphone not from speaker and also some times give me noise
for sound voodooHDA.kext 2.7.3 installed from MultiBeast. any suggest ?

also ask about there is anyway to get nvidia card 610 work ?

my laptop come with AR9285 card . i install IO80211Family.kext . wifi work but no blutooth .

thank you

Hi everyone,
thanks for this great job
i have lenovo G580 20157
i flow this GUIDE to install ML 10.8.4

I have problem with sound it come out from headphone not from speaker and also some times give me noise
for sound voodooHDA.kext 2.7.3 installed from MultiBeast. any suggest ?

It is best to find a patched AppleHDA specifically for your codec or build one. Google for 'patch AppleHDA guide' and follow from there.

also ask about there is anyway to get nvidia card 610 work ?

I assume you have Optimus switching. And in that case the answer is no.

my laptop come with AR9285 card . i install IO80211Family.kext . wifi work but no blutooth .

You do not need any patches to IO80211Family.kext. In fact, it works best if you leave it untouched. See: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

I'm trying to use Mavericks/Unibeast 3.0 with my Lenovo G500 (20236 - i5 3230m 2.6GHz, HD 4000, 8gb RAM)

When I try to boot up, it stops working at "kdp_poll: No debugger device"

I've tried booting with "-v", "-v PCIRootUID=0 UseKernelCache=No", and "-v -x PCIRootUID=0 UseKernelCache=No", but they all stop at that point. Could someone help me out? I've attached a picture of what my screen looks like when it freezes.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    861.9 KB · Views: 491
I'm trying to use Mavericks/Unibeast 3.0 with my Lenovo G500 (20236 - i5 3230m 2.6GHz, HD 4000, 8gb RAM)

When I try to boot up, it stops working at "kdp_poll: No debugger device"

I've tried booting with "-v", "-v PCIRootUID=0 UseKernelCache=No", and "-v -x PCIRootUID=0 UseKernelCache=No", but they all stop at that point. Could someone help me out? I've attached a picture of what my screen looks like when it freezes.

If anyone else encountered this error, I was able to get to installation by booting with -v PCIRootUID=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back