Contribute
Register

GUIDE: GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI BIOS - ALL WORKING, DSDT not required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey I am glad you decided to update to mavericks its smooth and faster i still have the same specs as you but with a gtx650. I am glad to see you have it up and running, did u get hdmi audio to work as well ? let us know thanks

Little Update on my adventures.

The system is up and running including HDMI Audio and all NATIVE so no extra card needed !!

:D

I used the guide which is attached, the only thing that's missing in the guide is that you have to remove the

HDAEnabler1.kext from S/L/E

I'm Using the UEFI BIOS version 1b.

The MultiBeast settings are also included.

Hope this will help a lot of other people here.

And thanks to master Toleda because whit out his efforts I would not have succeeded.

Kind regards

Victorian :p

Attachments

• hdmi maverick.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 145
  • optie3.mb
    5.8 KB · Views: 138
hey thanks for the post i will test it out next week when i have time and ill report back.. P.S. are you getting any artifacts / issues .. or is it all perfect.. I am only asking as you posted earlier saying some screen issuez..

Thx

It's working like a charm :D

The artifacts are gone i think it had to do with the bios settings of the graphic memory.

Hope this helps.

ciao

hey i tried the hdmi guide but sadly not working.. wierd..

i removed the HDAEnabler1.kext
installed the 2 files in my extra folder the ssdt file and the bootplist then rebuilt cache.. rebooted i have hdmi to tv but no audio option for hdmi in the audio section ?

Attachments

• hdmi.jpg
    hdmi.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 187
Has anyone gotten auto sleep/sleep to work consistently in Mavericks?

I often times run into the display going to sleep, but the CPU and fans stays running and it requires a hard reset.

Any tips? Does Darkwake still apply? If so, what value?

SSDT? I've tried using the provided SSDT for my i2500k, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any specific BIOS settings? I have tried enabling/disabling integrated graphics and disabling/enabling integrated graphics standby.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi, sleep works perfectly / natively .. make sure u don't have any internet connections running in the background i.e. Netflix, p2p, t*****t, streaming etc..

As for bios make sure u use a uefi i am using u1b version there is a c u can use either.. ive been using sleep since 10.8 no issues..
it all works pretty much oem / out of the box..

As for bios settings, just use the ones listed for mavericks install

GL

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite,

I tried the settings as described, but it still locks up after sleep a lot of the times.

Optimized defaults and AHCI as per recommended by the guide...

Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back