Contribute
Register

Guide for Installing Snow Leopard on the 4530s Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianz2k7 said:
Quick Question: How can I boot my Probook 4730s without plugging in it into Power? Because I can't seem to boot my laptop with connecting it to power? Anyone?

Can you be more specific about what happens?

This is what happens, when I try to open my laptop (boot) with the power plugged. It works fine, I can see the desktop and everything. But when I try to boot it without the power plugged. w/ just battery in it.. I can't, it stucked on black screen after the bootscreen,

Yea, it works. Thank You!

I bought a brand new HP 4530s i3 I've used this install method for snow leopard 5x step by step, I also have the latest F20 bios. Installation goes well but I can not boot right unless I used DSDT=no what can I do because i've selected the right OS version and DSDT for F20. I bought this laptop just for this and I"ve not been able to get it working right. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: I have not clue why the pic shows upside down i've to upload it numerous times and it stays the same.

Please help me

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    762.5 KB · Views: 175
Boot with DSDT=no and extract a DSDT with DSDT editor then send it to me and I can patch it for you.

Please Help me , I just bought my Probook 4530s , Core i3 , 640 HDD , AMD Radeon HD6490M , I followed this guide and Installation went well , when I install The 10.6.8 Combo Update , then Using the Installer with these options
System : 10.6.8
DSDT : F.09
Chimera
and finally restart I can't boot to the system because it gives me boot error0 GPT error 0 , but this is not the problem I read about how to solve , the problem is I even can't use iBoot to boot Snow Leopard , I tried with Disable Switchable Graphics , DSDT=No , -v , -v-x .. every time it gives me this message (using -v)

Mac Framework successfully initialized
using 16384 buffer headers and 7096 cluster 10 buffer headers
IOAPIC Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87

Do I need special DSDT :S or what ? :( or should I upgrade BIOS to F.20 ?
every time I install and I can't get the system after installing
please help

Dash R1H said:
Please Help me , I just bought my Probook 4530s , Core i3 , 640 HDD , AMD Radeon HD6490M , I followed this guide and Installation went well , when I install The 10.6.8 Combo Update , then Using the Installer with these options
Chimera
and finally restart I can't boot to the system because it gives me boot error0 GPT error 0 , but this is not the problem I read about how to solve , the problem is I even can't use iBoot to boot Snow Leopard , I tried with Disable Switchable Graphics , DSDT=No , -v , -v-x .. every time it gives me this message (using -v)

please help

you are one of the cases that need custom patched dsdt by blueking

BigDonkey said:
Dash R1H said:
Chimera

please help

you are one of the cases that need custom patched dsdt by blueking

OK please help me what can I do ? , What is needed exactly ?
I am really sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back