Contribute
Register

[Guide] Airport - PCIe Half Mini v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a stupid question, but can anyone explain to me how I do use a file like: config-bcm94352-110.plist? How do I add this to config.plist? As far as I can see it does not have the same format (</dict>, <key>).

Open both in a plist editor. Use copy/paste.

Is the default text editor okay for this?
Can i Just paste it below the other text?
Does it not mather that the key and dict parts are missing?

Hello I've got this card: "Broadcom BCM94352HMB 94352 802.11ac Dual Band AC+Bluetooth 4.0" my problem is with a bluetooth speaker. I use the speaker with the phone and there is no problem but with the laptop the music is cutting all the time. I was using the same speaker with a usb BT 4.0 dongle and I never have any problem with it. The magic mouse it's working fine with the pci card.

Anyone have this problem?

Many thanks!

Hello I've got this card: "Broadcom BCM94352HMB 94352 802.11ac Dual Band AC+Bluetooth 4.0" my problem is with a bluetooth speaker. I use the speaker with the phone and there is no problem but with the laptop the music is cutting all the time. I was using the same speaker with a usb BT 4.0 dongle and I never have any problem with it. The magic mouse it's working fine with the pci card.

Anyone have this problem?

Many thanks!

I don't have problems with this card (the same as yours), but I did have exactly the same thing with another one. Does this still happen if you move the speaker closer to the computer? Could it be an antenna issue?

I don't have problems with this card (the same as yours), but I did have exactly the same thing with another one. Does this still happen if you move the speaker closer to the computer? Could it be an antenna issue?

Yes, the speaker it's next to the computer. It's the same wherever I put the speaker. I put back the usb BT dongle and I don't have that problem anymore. I will sell the card again and I will use the BT dongle, it was working really fine with that, I just change to recover an USB port but doesn't matter I prefer quality before one usb port more.

Hi all. Please, explain me. Bluetooth is formally work, but it didn't find any devices near. Whats wrong? I using Clover (3292) BT injection method (BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext) by RehabMan. OS X 10.11.1
Device
94352HMB
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 19.10.06.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 19.10.06.png
    478.4 KB · Views: 131
Hi all. Please, explain me. Bluetooth is formally work, but it didn't find any devices near. Whats wrong? I using Clover (3292) BT injection method (BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext) by RehabMan. OS X 10.11.1
Device
94352HMB
Thanks.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM

You need BrcmPatchRAM2+BrcmFirmwareRepo

Read the README carefully.. (remove BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back