Contribute
Register

Gigabyte's 7-series mini-ITX boards finally official, available soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen this board in the wild yet?...it's only been a week since this was posted(1-2 week time frame est), but my local microcenter has the 3225 in stock fpr $129 and i've got all the other components ready to go(128Gssd/8g ram/ar9280 mini card replacement)...

Article: Gigabyte's 7-series mini-ITX boards finally official, available soon

I saw it went up on pre-order in the UK, but haven't seen it anywhere else yet. Should hopefully be some time this week.

I am also waiting for this mb. But first I would like to see some reviews here, how it works with MLion, etc.

Its using all the same stuff as the other working gigabyte boards, not sure why you wouldn't expect this to work out of the box...at worst you'll have to do some very slight mods(eg the wifi probably is the most likely not to work, but who cares ethernet is better anyway)...i'm not waiting. I guess gigabyte is dragging their feat until currently inventories of the H61 run out. :banghead:

Its using all the same stuff as the other working gigabyte boards, not sure why you wouldn't expect this to work out of the box...at worst you'll have to do some very slight mods(eg the wifi probably is the most likely not to work, but who cares ethernet is better anyway)...i'm not waiting. I guess gigabyte is dragging their feat until currently inventories of the H61 run out. :banghead:

Could someone please link a couple ebay or amazon links for Wifi cards that will fit this mb. I'd like to order the card, so I have it when the GA-Z77N-WIFI arrives.

Could someone please link a couple ebay or amazon links for Wifi cards that will fit this mb. I'd like to order the card, so I have it when the GA-Z77N-WIFI arrives.

Search for AR9280, it only does Wi-Fi, but it works OOB. Make sure it's a half size card though.

the mobo has only one pci-e slot, so if i want use videocard + wifi? what should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back