Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P, i5 3570k, 8gb Corsiar Vengeance RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just patched your dsdt myself. Unzip it and place it in your /Extra folder and reboot. Then check your Sound output options in System Preferences.

Also if you ever find yourself unable to reboot, make sure you have a backup mac boot device (like your unibeast install USB) where you can use Terminal and undo whatever you just did.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 170
Balderdashian your the man

Fixed the problem such a minor one as well.

It turned out to be the driver I was using. I was using 887 current driver from multibeast I reinstalled mac back to defaults. I just this time I tried the 887 legacy driver. Put your dsdt into /extra restarted and it worked

All of sudden I got sound from the tv. Checked output and my tv was listed.

Whos the man Your the man.

Thank you so much for your time and effort. I am very grateful. Very.

Thank you.

Now my hackintosh is fully complete.

Glad to hear it all worked out!

I'm interested in the opportunity GA-B75M-D3P to work with the display port> mini D.P> Apple Cinema.
is it real?

THANKS!

Was using current 887 for standard sound out of spdif, etc.
I rolled back to legacy 887 driver and BAM!

THANKS!

Was using current 887 for standard sound out of spdif, etc.
I rolled back to legacy 887 driver and BAM!

init bkoerper

i was going mad trying to hdmi audio with current driver, and in the end it was just so simple installing the legacy driver.

glad your up and running all many thanks balderdashian

I just got HDMI audio working. My DSDT is attached. i5 3570k, GA-B75M-D3P, 8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM.

If your setup is different, here are the steps I followed using this guide...

<snip>

I assume you still installed the Realtek Audio driver, correct?

As I understand it, you used the legacy one (not the current). Was this from the "With DSDT" or "Without DSDT" section?

I used the legacy 887 driver without dsdt. And after the install has completed I manually added the dsdt to /extra folder.

Hope that helps.

I assume you still installed the Realtek Audio driver, correct?

As I understand it, you used the legacy one (not the current). Was this from the "With DSDT" or "Without DSDT" section?
I don't know. I thought I was using the vanilla 10.8.2 sound driver but maybe I'm wrong. My S/L/E folder has an AppleHDA.kext that was created 10/7/2012, and says it's version 2.3.5. I do not have HDAEnabler1.kext in S/L/E nor E/E.

Nooooo, i hate Computers :crazy: my post was nearly finished and i lost it...

So, im happy to know this community with people know what they're doing...
I'm totally new to hackintosh so maybe i did some **** ?!

I have following System:

GA-B75M-D3P (BIOS Version F4 / Settings almost like in Post #16)
i5-3570k
8GB Corsair Vengeance
GT640 connected over DVI to Dual-Monitor
2x 500GB SATA HDD
TL-WDN4800 Wifi

I used Guide to Installing Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X Lion, and Ubuntu Multi-Boot
and UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

What I did:
-Boot from USB
-Installation of OSX
-Reboot -> Chimera -> Mountain Lion
-Proceed installation (User settings...)
-Downloaded Multibeast 5.2.1
-Multibeast Settings: I tried several different settings without much luck...

-> My Problem: After applying changes in Multibeast i rebooted, i removed the USB-drive and tried to boot the Mountain Lion in Chimera then I have a gray apple screen and then monitor switches off...
i noticed i can acces my DVD-ROM drive with F12 button in this state, but thats all...

Did I forgot an important step? Or do you see any problem? If you think the Partitioning is the problem i could try it on a single HDD, i orderd the second HDD to be sure to be able running OS X but thought would be great to have one drive with all OS, and if everything would work i could just dd it for case of crashes...

Thanks for your help so far...

Edit: I love this site - i think i got it -> graphics enabler=no ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back