Contribute
Register

GA-Z77X-UD5H audio green-port problem solved by welding 2 resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i don't really feel like soldering anything on my board. I have already found out that me and solder don't mix. Sounds to me that a rev. 1.1 motherboard is in the pipeline to fix this problem.
Good for you. :)
I got the message too.
But I still wish the welding method could help people like me.

Can you show a pictures of your MB with new resistances ?

Guys in tweakdown forum says that it is a bios problem but they didn't offer a fix.
Can you explain hexart why add 2 resistors and remove 3, especially sound works very well in windows so it is nt a hardware problem?

Guys in tweakdown forum says that it is a bios problem but they didn't offer a fix.
Can you explain hexart why add 2 resistors and remove 3, especially sound works very well in windows so it is nt a hardware problem?
Gigabyte has provided two modded BIOS. In testing, neither has solved the no green audio problem. They are looking at the proposed hardware solution and describe it as "always enable Realtek H/W amplifier". I will post new information as it is available.

Gigabyte has provided two modded BIOS. In testing, neither has solved the no green audio problem. They are looking at the proposed hardware solution and describe it as "always enable Realtek H/W amplifier". I will post new information as it is available.

Any New Info on the modded BIOS for "always enable Realtek H/W amplifier" ?

Any New Info on the modded BIOS for "always enable Realtek H/W amplifier" ?
In OS X, there is no BIOS solution for the no green port audio problem with the GA-Z77X-UD5H. Gigabyte's position at this time is "there are no audio problems on any Z77X-UD5H". Further, "Rev 1.0 boards could be activated by hardware with the modification posted on TonyMac forum"; this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back