Contribute
Register

Fix "Your device or computer could not be verified..." Yosemite OS X 10.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i did't know, take note the advise, thanks for it.

i'll do it how you say, in the same order and won't modify my org.chameleon.boot.plist.

One doubt... my hack Yosemite does not recognizes my cable ethernet card (or i wasn't able to do it) so i'm working only with a USB wifi device, that works fine.. can i do it the same you say at the end but adding this one?

A USB device will not help. It cannot be made to appear built-in.

You must have a working Ethernet device on PCIe bus or use NullEthernet.kext.

A USB device will not help. It cannot be made to appear built-in.

You must have a working Ethernet device on PCIe bus or use NullEthernet.kext.

so... i have a big problem with that because i've been trying to install my ethernet card with no success and i've been checking the NullEthernet.kext option too (because of the first problem) and it will be difficult for be to get 'cause i am in 32 bits pc and should compile it again with old Xcode version (i don't know where get it and i don't know how use it) ... so my prospect it's getting darker and darker with this :(

anyway, i really esteem so much your answers, explanations, time and patience with me, a simple noob here :clap:

so... i have a big problem with that because i've been trying to install my ethernet card with no success and i've been checking the NullEthernet.kext option too (because of the first problem) and it will be difficult for be to get 'cause i am in 32 bits pc and should compile it again with old Xcode version (i don't know where get it and i don't know how use it) ... so my prospect it's getting darker and darker with this :(

anyway, i really esteem so much your answers, explanations, time and patience with me, a simple noob here :clap:

Older versions of xcode are available directly from apple at http://developer.apple.com.

Older versions of xcode are available directly from apple at http://developer.apple.com.

I was searching in member center a few hours ago and only saw Xcode 6... didn't realize previous versions link :banghead:. I',m now downloading Xcode 4.6.3... do you know if this is the correct (and compatible 32 bots) version or should i download an older one?

I was searching in member center a few hours ago and only saw Xcode 6... didn't realize previous versions link :banghead:. I',m now downloading Xcode 4.6.3... do you know if this is the correct (and compatible 32 bots) version or should i download an older one?

That one sounds familiar, so it will probably work...

Same problem with Xcode 4.4 :(

I've noticed that, in both cases, it took a few minutes in state "verifing Xcode..." Is it possible that was trying to connect with Apple and how i can't it does not start properly?

Same problem with Xcode 4.4 :(

I've noticed that, in both cases, it took a few minutes in state "verifing Xcode..." Is it possible that was trying to connect with Apple and how i can't it does not start properly?

What version of OS X are you running it on?

Yosemite 10.10

If you're going to try to run old xcode, you should probably do so on old OS X. Lion would probably be a good choice.

I'm not sure I understand why you're trying to build 32-bit for Yosemite. Yosemite is 64-bit only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back