Contribute
Register

First-Time Build: Hackintosh for Video Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my question is how compatible is the 560ti 448 series with ML? Am I going to be able to get this card up and running out of the box? Are there any specific settings I will have to use when installing?

It's always disappointing when you spen all that time and effort and research to build the perfect machine for what you want to do and then find everything has been discontinued when you go to order the parts. :cry:

The GTX560Ti 448 cores is fully supported in 10.8.2 - see http://www.tonymacx86.com/252-10-8-2-brings-complete-native-support-nvidia-gf100-gf110-gk104.html

Be sure to select graphics enabler=no in the options in MultiBeast when you install.

Thanks for the quick response! I went ahead and purchased it yesterday afternoon. It seems to be a decent card and should do what I need for the foreseeable future. Two more weeks to collect all the pieces from UPS and I will build this beast! Soon I will post all the pieces that I ended up buying.

So I'm actually going to move to the evga gtx 570 2.5gb (from a 660 ti as I'm selling that). I found one for local pickup.

But are there any special precautions or things I need to do to get the GTX 570 2.5gb to work properly on ML?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back