Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
whats up everybody! i have snow leo(10.6.3) fully working except for one thing. i have to enter GraphicsEnabler=Yes cpus=1 busratio=20 every time i boot up. i have ran multi beast and everything. any help is appreciated.

Hi!

I've got the same problem, I think Chameleon doesn't use the boot.plist file.

I should tape manually GraphicsEnabler=Yes, but the hexa string for graphic card and the cpu = 4 seems to be used by Chameleon.

I don't have any theme, and the boot screen is not the legacy one, even if I setup to True in the boot plist.

I looking forward to fix that.

yeah, every time i try to edit boot.plist i break the boot and have to reinstall. graphics work great but i wish i didnt have to enter that stuff in every time!

I've take a look again on the tony's blog, I think I forget to repair permissions have you try to reinstall with Multibeast and select "System Utilities".

I can't try this now because I haven't my Hackintosh with me now.

yeah i've done all of that. i still have to enter it though

graemegb said:
yeah, every time i try to edit boot.plist i break the boot and have to reinstall. graphics work great but i wish i didnt have to enter that stuff in every time!

Just a thought, but instead of reinstalling just use the boot cd to get you back in. I just sold two full systems and I'm a lil interested in the board you're using. It's the E655, right? Anyway, good luck with getting this to work without having to enter all the info.

Edit: Can you upload a copy of your DSDT? I'm not sure we have one for the EVGA P55 SLI.

im a noob to this so i dont know anything about dsdt. i might just save up for a mac mini or iMac

is there no way other than editing the boot.plist to not put that in? when i mod boot.plist i cant boot

graemegb said:
whats up everybody! i have snow leo(10.6.3) fully working except for one thing. i have to enter GraphicsEnabler=Yes cpus=1 busratio=20 every time i boot up. i have ran multi beast and everything. any help is appreciated.

Hello,
I have the same motherboard and I got Snow Leopard working using iBoot + MultiBeast method, but so far no audio or ethernet. Did any of you manage to get everything working? And is there a DSDT patch available for this motherboard? (It wasn't listed in the database on this site, it seems like only GIGABYTE models are supported.)

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I have the same motherboard and I got Snow Leopard working using iBoot + MultiBeast method, but so far no audio or ethernet. Did any of you manage to get everything working? And is there a DSDT patch available for this motherboard? (It wasn't listed in the database on this site, it seems like only GIGABYTE models are supported.)

Thanks in advance!
Edit: Audio now working (used the ALC889 from Multibeast)! I've given up on ethernet sadly and just bought one on eBay (still waiting for it to arrive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back