Contribute
Register

Errors Encountered while starting up the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created it using the Mac OSX 10.10 guide given on this site. I have both switchable graphics but have disabled Radeon by disabling 'Special Features' in the gpu section of my Insydeh20 BIOS

Quoting your guide:

Overview

One of the first challenges you'll face in installing OS X to your laptop will involve getting the OS X installer to boot from USB. I'm not going to provide a step-by-step guide on how to use Unibeast. That is described in the main guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/445-unibea...-based-pc.html. But I will cover some of the flags needed to boot common laptop configurations (Intel and dual-GPU Intel/other)

Realize that booting the OS X installer involves booting OS X on your laptop! Because the OS X installer runs under OS X. So, solving problems booting the installer are actually bringing you closer to running OS X after it is installed.

AND THEN I CHANGE THE STUFF LIKE VOODOOPS2 CONTROLLER ACCORDING TO YOUR GUIDE

AND THEN I CHANGE THE STUFF LIKE VOODOOPS2 CONTROLLER ACCORDING TO YOUR GUIDE

No reason to shout.

You should boot verbose to troubleshoot.

What hardware did you using to create the USB?

i should install the kext of voodoops2 by kextwizard to Extra or SLE?
also how to install voodoo daemon ? just by clicking or by the terminal commands?

Lol. Im not shouting :p
Im using -v and I used a Macbook Pro retina 13'

i should install the kext of voodoops2 by kextwizard to Extra or SLE?
also how to install voodoo daemon ? just by clicking or by the terminal commands?

Are you installing on USB or are you asking about post-install?

For USB, just copy the kext to /Extra/Extensions. It is fully described in the guide previously linked.

Im talking about USB. Ok I should just copy and replace the existing voodoo kext by the one given in your link?

I just did the Unibeast part and Im gonna do the guide part now. SO kinda starting over..
I can update my BIOS to UEFi by Hp page, but then i can't access advanced settings needed like DISABLING Radeob graphics :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back