Contribute
Register

Errors Encountered while starting up the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my first step would be to install VoodooPS2Controller kext from my favourite kext installer? ...

No. Just copy the kext to /Extra/Extensions on the USB as instructed in the guide.

And is the normal FakeCMC fine?

Define 'normal'...

I'm sorry wich kext to copy and from where? Coz there in no kext in 'Creating the usb' links.
I'm so sorry, I'm really dumb at this.

I'm sorry wich kext to copy and from where? Coz there in no kext in 'Creating the usb' links.
I'm so sorry, I'm really dumb at this.

Links to the various kexts you need are provided in the guide. Read the README at those links to find download locations. The updated kexts should be copied to /Extra/Extensions on the USB. It is simple: download, unzip, drag, drop.

Which all kexts do I need?

Okay i did it. But now getting stuck at PS2 trackpad.

Okay i did it. But now getting stuck at PS2 trackpad.

quoting the guide:
You should use -v to boot verbose, so you can see what is going on behind the scenes. If you don't use verbose boot, and the boot process should stop, there's no sense of why. So, no matter what flags you need to type, you should always use -v until you know the particular combination of flags that works for your hardware.

If you run into an issue booting the installer, capture a photo, or series of photos so the problem can be diagnosed. Always capture the entire screen with enough quality that the text can be read. Don't assume the last message logged is the most important (it almost always is not).

image.jpgimage.jpg

But it passed TMSAFETY where it got stuck initially. What to do now? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back