Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Gigabyte Sandy Bridge 1155 - 1st Draft [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT Database: Gigabyte Sandy Bridge 1155 AVAILABLE NOW!

I have tried install new DSDT.aml. On my GA P67A-UD3-B3 with F4 bios sound isnt working without non-DSDT HDA enabler installed .
I have installed only ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback. I have no sound. :( So I must revert to non-DSDT HDA enabler. :(
Sleep is working with new DSDT.aml

pawo99 said:
I have tried install new DSDT.aml. On my GA P67A-UD3-B3 with F4 bios sound isnt working without non-DSDT HDA enabler installed .
I have installed only ALC8xxHDA and AppleHDA Rollback. I have no sound. :( So I must revert to non-DSDT HDA enabler. :(

Thanks for the catch- turns out Gigabyte has put different Realtek ALC versions (ALC 892 and ALC 889) in the 1.0 and 1.1 versions of the P67A-UD3-B3.

I just added a version for each. :thumbup:

So the one that was there was set up initially for 1.1 (ALC 889). If it didn't work, odds are yours is 1.0.

Attachments

• Rev1.0.png
    Rev1.0.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 330

So, If I want to use this DSDT instead of my autopatched one on a working build, how should I install it without breaking my setup? Or do I need to install all from scratch?

rahjman said:
So, If I want to use this DSDT instead of my autopatched one on a working build, how should I install it without breaking my setup? Or do I need to install all from scratch?

1. Download DSDT from the DSDT Database
2. Rename file to DSDT.aml
3. Navigate to /Extra
4. Backup/delete existing DSDT.aml
5. Copy DSDT Database version to /Extra
6. Reboot

tonymacx86 said:
pawo99 said:

Thanks for the catch- turns out Gigabyte has put different Realtek ALC versions (ALC 892 and ALC 889) in the 1.0 and 1.1 versions of the P67A-UD3-B3.

So the one that was there was set up initially for 1.1 (ALC 889). If it didn't work, odds are yours is 1.0.

Thank you Tony for new DSDT. :) As you said I have revision 1.0 of GA P67A-UD3-B3. I have installed new DST for rev.1.0 and sound is now working without need to install non-DST HDA enabler. :)

Unfortunatelly mic in front panel is still not working.. :?

tonymacx86 said:
rahjman said:

1. Download DSDT from the DSDT Database
2. Rename file to DSDT.aml
3. Navigate to /Extra
4. Backup/delete existing DSDT.aml
5. Copy DSDT Database version to /Extra
6. Reboot

Thanks. One last question; I used autopatched DSDT but also needed to install non-DSDT hda enabler for alc 892. So with your DSDT do I need to remove the enabler? If so, how to remove?

rahjman said:
Thanks. One last question; I used autopatched DSDT but also needed to install non-DSDT hda enabler for alc 892. So with your DSDT do I need to remove the enabler? If so, how to remove?

You don't have to remove it- but if you'd like to:

1. Navigate to /System/Library/Extensions
2. Delete HDAEnabler
3. Run MultiBeast System Utilities
4. Reboot

:ugeek:

tonymacx86 said:
rahjman said:

You don't have to remove it- but if you'd like to:

1. Navigate to /System/Library/Extensions
2. Delete HDAEnabler
3. Run MultiBeast System Utilities
4. Reboot

:ugeek:

well done, nice Job, works great

regards
Harry

tonymacx86 said:
pawo99 said:

This fixed my last remaining gripe about using non-DSDT Enablers :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back