Contribute
Register

Do You Use a Webcam? Recommend One Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Logitech C920 and C270, both working OOB.

I think the C270 may have the same hardware as the C310, but lacks the ability to interpolate stills to 5MP and doesn't have video special effects. Look out for it on clearance. ;)

Trying to bring back an old thread for Mountain Lion. Anyone have any awesome webcam recommendations that work OOB? Bonus points for awesomeness!

Trying to bring back an old thread for Mountain Lion. Anyone have any awesome webcam recommendations that work OOB? Bonus points for awesomeness!

Would like to know also, really want the c920, but worried that it's not going to work!

have a c920 working perfectly great cam

Using the webcam in my Dell SP2309 and it works fine (I have owned a Dell sp2009 in the past and the webcam works the same), not the greatest image quality and no FaceTime HD. Stereo mics work also.

dell23.gif

Attachments

• dell_sp2309.jpg
    dell_sp2309.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 167
I picked a Microsoft lifecam HD 3000. It seemed to work at first, but then I found a couple of issues. It freezes on skype sometimes, it does not record audio on photobooth videos, and it sucks at regulating exposure (it seems to be always set for dark environments, so with a bit a daylight the image looks completely over exposed).

Very bad quality as well but I did not expect HD anyway. Wish I had known of the liquid solutions agent camera before buying this one! :banghead:

This is a picture I just took on photobooth to show you how bad it looks in daytimePhoto on 12-10-2012 at 17.29.jpg

Sorry,
this webcam work with the Vocal Dictation System (like Siri) of Mountain Lion???

Was asking this question as well in a previous thread and took a plunge with the c920. Works flawlessly and OOB.

Sorry, This c920 work with "Siri" software in ML???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back