Contribute
Register

Dell Latitude 7450-6853

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll write down the patching process, that was where I felt a bit insecure if it would work. But it worked out quite nicely actually, the files disassembled flawlessly and once you're there it's easy.

For some reason I forgot to rename B0D3 to HDAU, AppleHDAPatcher said. After patching DSDT.dsl and SSDT-10.dsl unfortunately still no progress...

Attachments

• Prob.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
For some reason I forgot to rename B0D3 to HDAU, AppleHDAPatcher said. After patching DSDT.dsl and SSDT-10.dsl unfortunately still no progress...

The set of patches in your config.plist is not correct for ALC293.

I'm having difficulties finding the right patches, some say it's ALC293 some say it's ALC255. Dell says it is ALC3234/ALC3235.

Attach audio codec dump from Linux.

I messed it up again, it won't boot. I need to repatch the DSDT as it's not staring at the moment. Renaming of B0D3 went wrong somehow.

Renaming of B0D3 makes the system unbootable. I patched everything from vanilla to what I had before and up to the renaming it works well.

The patch itself has to be applied to SSDT.dsl and SSDT-10.dsl. It creates errors and after I rename the residual 4 B0D3 entries manually it compiles but the system won't boot up. It hangs until the forbidden sign appears.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back