Contribute
Register

CustoMac Pro Install Guide (X58A-UD3R+ATI 5770+10.6.7+64bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cugir,
eelhead's reply on your GPU was based upon your Profile, which lacks a GPU listed. Additionally, you chose to ignore Rule #3:
3. Put Hardware Specs in Signatures and Profile.
Getting help is easier when other users know your hardware. Please update your profile to include your system configuration in addition to placing them in your signature. It is important to put your specific system configuration into your signature. At the minimum, provide your CPU, Motherboard, and Graphics information and preferably include your BIOS and Operating System versions. It will greatly improve your chances of getting the right person to help you, possibly even someone with your exact build. Then when you provide help, everyone will know what type of system you are using.
You see, a one-line system description like tonymacx86's and ManMan's signature blocks result in you helping us help you better. :thumbup:

"Check off" is an American expression for checking the box or making sure something was completed.

I deleted my post because it was only applicable to Sandy Bridge systems which yours is not. :lol: My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back