Contribute
Register

Can't install with clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here is the verbose screen of the clover install (with all unnecessary HD unplugged) :

cloverVerbose.jpg

It got stucked on the previous screen shot I posted : PCI configuration begin.

If you have the UniBeast USB on hand, then try to boot with "dart=0 npci=0x2000 -f -v" or "dart=0 npci=0x3000 -f -v"

Unfortunately I have only one USB stick and it is now "clover made" with the issue posted above.

By the way can I do a USB install drive on a regular USB HD instead of USB stick ?

Ok, as I like to play around with those toys I tried the options you suggested on unbeast :

dart=0 npci=0x2000 -f -v :

Ox2000_unibeast-2000.jpg

dart=0 npci=0x3000 -f -v :

Ox3000_unibeast-3000.jpg

Obviously it went a bit further.

This time as I had problems to boot on the USB stick (with BIOS message saying that I had to load default settings...), I changed also the HD for installation : before I kept the former windows SSD system disk (IBM) for another SSD I have (samsung 840), with that change it boots more easily.

Unfortunately I have only one USB stick and it is now "clover made" with the issue posted above.

It is better to complete the installation with Unibeast. If you want you can installer clover as your boot loader instead of installing Chimera from Multibeast.

By the way can I do a USB install drive on a regular USB HD instead of USB stick ?

Yes. it is possible. Make partition less than 32 GB.

Ok, as I like to play around with those toys I tried the options you suggested on unbeast :

dart=0 npci=0x2000 -f -v :

View attachment 135348

dart=0 npci=0x3000 -f -v :

View attachment 135349

Obviously it went a bit further.

This time as I had problems to boot on the USB stick (with BIOS message saying that I had to load default settings...), I changed also the HD for installation : before I kept the former windows SSD system disk (IBM) for another SSD I have (samsung 840), with that change it boots more easily.

Assuming that these images taken while booting with Unibeast USB. Remove the AppleIntelE1000e.kext from /Extra/Extensions/ folder.

Then try to boot again with "dart=0 npci=0x2000 -f -v"

I have no folder on my unibeast usb stick... Only Install OS X Yosemite.app and MultiBeast.app... No Extra/Extensions folder. Did I miss something ? I used this procedure.

I have no folder on my unibeast usb stick... Only Install OS X Yosemite.app and MultiBeast.app... No Extra/Extensions folder. Did I miss something ? I used this procedure.

It will be hidden. Run the below command to make it visible.

Code:
chflags unhidden /Volumes/[B]<Your USB Name>[/B]/Extra

Ok, I go rowing and I do that. Need to do some sports when I play with Os ! I suppose I run this command on the terminal ? Need to do it as root or not ?

It will be hidden. Run the below command to make it visible.

Code:
chflags unhidden /Volumes/[B]<Your USB Name>[/B]/Extra

Here is what it says :
chflags unhidden /Volumes/USB/Extra
chflags: invalid flag: unhidden

And if I do it as root (sudo -s) :

invalid flag: unhiddenbash-3.2# chflags: invalid flag: unhidden
bash: chflags:: command not found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back