Contribute
Register

Audio - HDMI Audio AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Toleda

I want enable the HDMI audio, y reading your guide and the several links i would like ask you a thing before of begin

You already knows the configuration of my mackintosh but just in case their configuration is here

CPU: i5 4690
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 rev2.0
Graphics: HD 4600
BIOS: F7
O.S: Yosemite 10.10.1
Bootloader: Clover (last version)
Audio onboard: working using this guide https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC

If i not understanding bad for enable the HDMI audio is necessary work on the SSDT + edit the frammebuffer + edit the config.plist on Clover, right?

Thanks in advanced

f i not understanding bad for enable the HDMI audio is necessary work on the SSDT + edit the frammebuffer + edit the config.plist on Clover, right?
The ssdt is intended to work as is, otherwise, dsdt edits are available.
All Clover HDMI audio patches are applied with config.plist, see toleda/audio_CloverHDMI

Thanks by your support Toleda

I am reading the recommended guide but have several doubts.

First step is the binary patching ... ok

For my system i should use "config-hdmi_hd4600-100.plist" but, what happens with the 2 patches in ACPI --> DSDT, i have not a DSDT

Second step HDMI audio ACPI patching ... my election is the option 1

B. HDMI Audio ACPI Patching (Select 1, 2 or 3)
1. Clover injection
a. Clover/config.plist

and is all? .. I choosed the option 1 because i have not a DSDT or SSDT or is necessary create one for my system?

and what is all the rest of tutorial?, have several steps, recommendations, notes and i am some lost

Can you give me a hand and guide me?

Greetings

Thanks Toleda

I used your config.plist and using the CloverConfigurator add the configuration from my config.plist taking care about the section boot

The troubles that i had were
1 - Onboard audio stop work
2 - The hack start just with the stick usb

I not worry about the boot is just configuration but I dont know like fix the trouble with onboard audio.

Tell me the files that you needs for verify, if you have the mood of course

Greetings

Oh ... I dont saw "Post #1:", I was following the explanation that appears in the another link, now this is other thing ... i think that can do it alone

Thanks ... if i have some trouble i will ask you

Thanks again and sorry by bothering unnecessarily

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back