Contribute
Register

AsRock z77 extrem4 sleep/wake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using the modded bios, however that string is nowhere to be found, there's variations of it bit nothing containing "SBRG"- I'm using DSDT editor to search for that and nothing is found.

So are you having sleep/wake issues? Can you discribe the promblem?

Also like miniITX asked, post your vanilla/stock DSDT, and patched DSDT if you Have. That way we can help.

mrengles

The problem that I'm having with the sleep/wake is that it works, but it takes over a minute for the system to wake up.. I'm using Bios 2.20 because someone recommended it for a DSDT, that I didn't even use in the first place..

The problem that I'm having with the sleep/wake is that it works, but it takes over a minute for the system to wake up.. I'm using Bios 2.20 because someone recommended it for a DSDT, that I didn't even use in the first place..

Its sounds like the same problem I had. Deleting the line above from WAK method solved the problem. Do you know how to extract your vanilla DSDT? That way I can patch and hopefully solve your problems.

Are you using darkwake=0 in your boot-args?

There is no need for the Realtek LAN kext. Comment #9 edited.

here is my dsdt, asrock z77 extreme 4 bios 2.70
wake, sleep, audio alc898, hdmi 650 Ti works

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    15 KB · Views: 295
I have everything working except for sleep/wake. Can you edit a dsdt for me? I already patched my bios.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 125
pthr3e, the attached DSDT is specifically edited for 2nd Gen cpu running on 7 series motherboard.

Place the DSDT in the Extra folder and Delete the HDAEnabler.kext from S/L/E and install the ALC898 withDSDT from multibeast and restart.

-

Attachments

• AsRock z77 extrem4_i5 2500K_DSDT.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 161
pthr3e, the attached DSDT is specifically edited for 2nd Gen cpu running on 7 series motherboard.

Place the DSDT in the Extra folder and Delete the HDAEnabler.kext from S/L/E and install the ALC898 withDSDT from multibeast and restart.

-

Thanks the audio works through HDMI now. I have a question about sleep. Is the whole system or just the display supposed to go to sleep?

whole system is supposed to go to sleep, if you force sleep.
display can sleep by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back