Contribute
Register

Apple Reveals macOS Sierra at WWDC - Available Fall 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or am I the only who thinks that Sierra opens the flood gate for your Hackintnosh (or Mac) to get hacked. Auto unlock? Shared Desktop? x1 cloud syncing app is enough for me, and Apple is not getting my data into one basket. I still think password are the way to go. Clunky, but works with no issues pairing.

*sigh* what happened to OS's that just give you the bare essentials? How much I missed 10.6 and earlier. Now it's practically an invitation to get hacked, there'll be too many variables (or things that can go wrong) to look out for.

Is it just me, or am I the only who thinks that Sierra opens the flood gate for your Hackintnosh (or Mac) to get hacked. Auto unlock? Shared Desktop? x1 cloud syncing app is enough for me, and Apple is not getting my data into one basket. I still think password are the way to go. Clunky, but works with no issues pairing.

*sigh* what happened to OS's that just give you the bare essentials? How much I missed 10.6 and earlier. Now it's practically an invitation to get hacked, there'll be too many variables (or things that can go wrong) to look out for.
yes you have a point...but as always;these are features you will be able to turn off. ;) nobody will force you,you know...and a person who wants his mac to unlock faster...he will ;) the only thing ,in my opinion will be too "dangerous" is the shared desktop thing.anyway i will install the dev preview...or i will try at least :D :D and see how it goes. ;)
cheers !

news said sierra only supports 2010 or later MacPro, does this mean MacPro 3,1 won't work anymore in future hackintosh?? My 3 MacPro3,1 are working perfectly, I love 3,1 really.

news said sierra only supports 2010 or later MacPro, does this mean MacPro 3,1 won't work anymore in future hackintosh?? My 3 MacPro3,1 are working perfectly, I love 3,1 really.

Since Yosemite at least I've found MacPro 5,1 > MacPro 3,1, both on Chameleon before, and Clover now. That includes when I was running an i7-950, and now with an X5650 overclocked with 48GB RAM and R9 290.

The odd duck was MacPro 4,1. Never worked really well.

In any case, I suspect most MacPro 3,1 will have a workaround at worst-- and most will be able to use some other system definition without any loss of functionality or performance.

i use mac pro 8.1 smbios anyone install the beta yet=?? what kind of smbios i need for this?¿¿ 2009 iMac maybe0?=?

Since Yosemite at least I've found MacPro 5,1 > MacPro 3,1, both on Chameleon before, and Clover now. That includes when I was running an i7-950, and now with an X5650 overclocked with 48GB RAM and R9 290.

The odd duck was MacPro 4,1. Never worked really well.

In any case, I suspect most MacPro 3,1 will have a workaround at worst-- and most will be able to use some other system definition without any loss of functionality or performance.

I guess my REAL Mac Pro 3,1 won't be able to go past El Capitan. Oh well, it is starting to show its age anyway, LOL. I guess I have to create another hackintosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back