Contribute
Register

Apple Reveals macOS Sierra at WWDC - Available Fall 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's amazing how well the MacPro3,1 system definition works on so many different Hackintosh hardware mixes.

So it means that everyone who run their hackintosh with MacPro3,1 can't install Sierra ?

Hope that I can install the dev preview on my HP Envy 15. Really want to try out Siri :D

hmm well the direct update with clover 3556 -- and I am met with an invalid sandbox pid error. going to try to create a USB and check the verbose logs. my system definitions are for early 2011 mac, maybe that's why ?

hmm well the direct update with clover 3556 -- and I am met with an invalid sandbox pid error. going to try to create a USB and check the verbose logs. my system definitions are for early 2011 mac, maybe that's why ?

Early 2011 macs are supported. Also Mid 2010 MacBooks and 2009 + iMacs.

Anyone registered in the dev programme? May you, lady or sir, share that beautiful wallpaper with us?

edit: as soon as you have installed the new os ;)
I don't know. Wouldn't that come under the heading of pre-releasing confidential Beta data to non-Beta testers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Early 2011 macs are supported. Also Mid 2010 MacBooks and 2009 + iMacs.
I thought so. is the sandbox error related to DSDT or a new Kext that I don't know is missing?

Wish I could get in on this, but I really don't want to risk my Hack and stuff!

Everything sounds great to me except for the new iCloud Drive stuff - if a file is rarely used it will be moved to the cloud to save space? I'm sure it can be turned off, but I have 1.5TB of space on my computer and 5GB space on iCloud... I want my files to stay locally on my machine, thank you very much!
The remote unlock bothers me a bit, too. Have to dig into that some more.

I thought so. is the sandbox error related to DSDT or a new Kext that I don't know is missing?

Are you doing a direct update or a clean install using Createinstallmedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back