Contribute
Register

Apologies For Slow Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Things should speed up considerably next week- we're moving to a new host. :headbang:

I've just done a temporary mirror to everything in /downloads. This should help the load in the meantime.

Downloads:
downloads

Thanks for all the kind words- really means a lot. ;)

The Fighting Saint said:
@ notshy and vendetta

Are you using extensions? I think my problems with Safari started after I installed some extensions because in the first couple of weeks after built my system I exclusively used Safari without any extensions added and it worked fine. I've been only using Chrome with this website since I kept getting logged off with Safari. I might try to uninstall all my extensions on Safari and see if that helps.

I'm not sure if this is the problem but it's worth a try. I'll also look to see what extensions I have installed with Safari later today.

I removed all extensions from Safari and it still logs me off every few minutes so that's definitely not the problem but I don't know what else to try. This is the message I get. I was on forum just previously to trying Safari using Chrome and had no problems. It only happens with Safari so I've just quit using Safari with this forum.
Screen shot 2011-01-09 at 8.56.41 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-09 at 8.56.41 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-09 at 8.56.41 PM.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 138
tonymacx86 said:
UPDATE: Things should speed up considerably next week- we're moving to a new host. :headbang:

I've just done a temporary mirror to everything in /downloads. This should help the load in the meantime.

Downloads:
downloads

Care to mention who we're moving to? Is it another shared hosting or a dedicated situation? :cool:

You guys are doing an awesome job! Let me know if you want a mirror to host files etc. I've got a fileserver with FTP and HTTP with 24/7 uptime on 100/100 in sweden.

//Rage_Cage

Burninator said:
tonymacx86 said:

Downloads:
downloads

Care to mention who we're moving to? Is it another shared hosting or a dedicated situation? :cool:
No more shared hosting for us :D

Well done guys and good luck with the move, and i share your pain with shared hosts. Dedicated is the only way if you can afford it, it really is night and day, and as always thanks for helping us mere mortals out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back