Contribute
Register

ALC1150 of Z97X-UD3H no sound after waking from computer sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put this apple script in an automator application and run it as needed
on run {input, parameters}
do shell script "kextunload /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext" with administrator privileges
do shell script "kextload /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext" with administrator privileges
return input
end run

Hey guys,

I just finished my build and have managed to get pretty much everything running properly.

I also had no audio after waking from sleep, switching to iMac 15,1 solved that for me. I previously had it set to Mac Pro.

Im using a Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H with ALC1150 and the optional HDAenabler Audio ID:1 from Multibeast 7.2.

Hope it helps

Hi man, I have the same mobo, how did you get audio working? (before sleep)

Guys, here the only solution that worked for me, use the BLACK output, not green one, and choose 'line out' in sound preferences, there are two choose the one that gives you some good music :) then sound will be present at wake up from sleep. 

Guys, here the only solution that worked for me, use the BLACK output, not green one, and choose 'line out' in sound preferences, there are two choose the one that gives you some good music :) then sound will be present at wake up from sleep. 
Didn't work for me, but unloading AppleHDA.kext and then loading again does. Anybody have an idea why it's necessary to reload it? (This persists with 10.10.4 too).

Black output did the trick for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back