Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire M5-583p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The instructions tell about:" If you have Haswell, you should use a Haswell era smbios. iMac14,2 is available in Multibeast, but one of the Haswell laptop smbios might be more appropriate. Chameleon Wizard has support for MacBookAir6,2, but MacBookPro11,2 must be created manually (use Clover Configurator for clues)."

I don't get it. I don't understand how to use that smbios or how to create that MacBookPro11,2 manually? Could you open it up a bit mate?

The instructions tell about:" If you have Haswell, you should use a Haswell era smbios. iMac14,2 is available in Multibeast, but one of the Haswell laptop smbios might be more appropriate. Chameleon Wizard has support for MacBookAir6,2, but MacBookPro11,2 must be created manually (use Clover Configurator for clues)."

I don't get it. I don't understand how to use that smbios or how to create that MacBookPro11,2 manually? Could you open it up a bit mate?

For your CPU, you should be using MBA6,2 anyway...

If you did need to create a Chameleon/Chimera smbios.plist manually, you could use copy/paste to copy the data from Clover Configurator to your smbios.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back