Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire M5-583p

Status
Not open for further replies.

That took care of it, thank you for it. Now I have faced an other trouble. Im now on Step 5 in between tasks of 4 and 5. As I choose the new installation, it starts and brings up the apple logo, but after that it brings up the same kind of problem as earlier with the haswell early reboot problem. It just reboots the laptop. How to pass that so that I can complete the installation and run multibeast?

That took care of it, thank you for it. Now I have faced an other trouble. Im now on Step 5 in between tasks of 4 and 5. As I choose the new installation, it starts and brings up the apple logo, but after that it brings up the same kind of problem as earlier with the haswell early reboot problem. It just reboots the laptop. How to pass that so that I can complete the installation and run multibeast?

Read carefully the link provided in post #10. That exact issue is covered.

Read carefully the link provided in post #10. That exact issue is covered.

That's right I skipped one part. Now got it working. Now I'm working on with the DSDT patch. You don't happen to know if anyone has done t alrdy for the same model, if need to gather it myself?

That's right I skipped one part. Now got it working. Now I'm working on with the DSDT patch. You don't happen to know if anyone has done t alrdy for the same model, if need to gather it myself?

You always need to patch your own DSDT.

What are you trying to fix?

What are you trying to fix?[/QUOTE]

When I'm trying to boot it from Maverics with out the usb, it doesn't go through. I get the black screen with the text couldn't find anywhere to boot from. So I guess I run into a KP. :crazy:

When I'm trying to boot it from Maverics with out the usb, it doesn't go through. I get the black screen with the text couldn't find anywhere to boot from. So I guess I run into a KP. :crazy:

Not likely DSDT related. Post photo.

boot err.jpg This is what it brings up turning on without the thumb drive.

Which parts should I install from Multibeast on my laptop, because usbs and keyboard are running just fine without installing the Easybeast. I tried installing it but that just hammered them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back