Contribute
Register

5960x - Titan X - 2x Samsung 4k - Asus X99-E WS - Clover - EFI - SM951

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please refresh my memory... Are all the kexts from the kexts folder in the download from the brazil guy meant to be patched into kext utility after install, or only the ones he lists in the install guide ?

5 - Use the application "KCPM Pro.app Utility" to install the Kexts onto the "Macintosh HD" disk and then repair its file permissions and rebuild the kext Caches:

• AppleGraphicsControl.kext (changed already to SMBIOS 6.1)
  • AppleIntelE1000e.kext
  • BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
  • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
  • FakeSMC.kext
  • X99_Injector.kext

those 6 kexts listed above are not all the kexts in the folder included in the original folder ?
You must install ONLY those 6 kexts as described there!

Thanks ;-) Its just i did an install again, and yet, when i installed the web driver (nvidia) and restarted, booted back through clover, it just froze/restarted... ?

Thanks ;-) Its just i did an install again, and yet, when i installed the web driver (nvidia) and restarted, booted ba

why am i getting the circle with line through, when trying to do JUST an install in Clover ???

Now, after resetting again, and booting through clover, i can install.... whats happening ? one time it works, another time it doesn't ...? I don't recall it doing this last time... ?

Oh, AGAIN I've done an install, got to the install of web driver (nvidia) and after installing and restarting i get the circle with line through....

If any owner of the ASUS X99 DX2 board has the thunderbolt 3 card working on this motherboard can he or she help me out telling me the slot # where you have it configure and the settings in bios.

Sometimes when I start up the audio works other times it doesn't. I don't do anything different but I get two different results. Anyone else have this problem?

If any owner of the ASUS X99 DX2 board has the thunderbolt 3 card working on this motherboard can he or she help me out telling me the slot # where you have it configure and the settings in bios.
I tried that mainboard too for a friend and i can confirm you that thunderbolt 3 doesn't work. Instead you can keep thunderbolt 3 card for future upgrades and install a TB2 because it works perfectly with Deluxe2 Mainboard.

Sometimes when I start up the audio works other times it doesn't. I don't do anything different but I get two different results. Anyone else have this problem?
Try to reinstall again audio kexts

I tried that mainboard too for a friend and i can confirm you that thunderbolt 3 doesn't work. Instead you can keep thunderbolt 3 card for future upgrades and install a TB2 because it works perfectly with Deluxe2 Mainboard.

Thanks for the answer guy, That's what taught, I did try every where w/ no success as well, and that's a shame cause I have a thunderbolt monitor that I could use w/ my new setup that I have, which is a X99DX2 Motherboard, a Xeon e5 2696V4, a Intel MVMe 750 SSD and 64GB of Ram 2400Mhz SPD memory kit from Corsair. This setup is begging to have OSX install. She do 3224 on CinebenchR15. So long story short if by any chance I come across a thunderbolt II card could you be so kind and tell the slot num that you had yours installed, so the settings I already seen then some where here and I can follow those. Thanks!

3224.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back