Graphics
AMD 6800
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all, I had an XFX 6870 Video that was sent in for repair. In return I was sent an XFX R7850 Core Edition video card as a replacement. My concern is that I need 3 monitor support and from what I was reading this card R7850 is really is not supported. Is there something similar or a better video card that someone can recommend to use in place of ? Any of the GTX??

I have separate boot ups for Hack & Windows 7 so I really need the compatibility not being an issue as this machine are heavily used.

Thank you all.

Hello all, I had an XFX 6870 Video that was sent in for repair. In return I was sent an XFX R7850 Core Edition video card as a replacement. My concern is that I need 3 monitor support and from what I was reading this card R7850 is really is not supported. Is there something similar or a better video card that someone can recommend to use in place of ? Any of the GTX??

I have separate boot ups for Hack & Windows 7 so I really need the compatibility not being an issue as this machine are heavily used.

Thank you all.

Hi !

Have a look at this thread: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-hardware-discussion/102092-triple-monitor-setup.html

Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back